Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Real Men

This blog has been so neglected lately! Honestly, I've let it go a bit this holiday season because... well, the holidays can be a bit stressful. Am I the only one who feels this way? There's so much cooking and shopping and visiting and decorating... It all can get kind of overwhelming. I figured my to-do list was long enough and something just had to go!

I'm still at it, though. I'd like to share this new artwork. I want to get a print of it in the shop very soon!

This is dedicated to my husband, who loves to cook, is a marvelous chef, and saves me from making dinner several times a week. Not to mention, he cooked me a fancy, romantic by himself the night he proposed, and all through our honeymoon.

So this has a bit of a soft spot in my heart:



I drew all of the type myself, which was a bit of a new challenge for me. It took time for me to be able to build up the confidence to even attempt to make my own typography, and I have to say I am pretty happy with the result. It was a lot easier and more fun than I thought! I can guarantee I'll be doing more of this type of work in the future.

Here's to my honey who makes my life better every single day.

And to all of you, thanks for reading this blog, and I promise I will be back full force after I recover from the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment