Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Flourish



OK, so I fully intended to sort of take it easy this month, at least as much as you can take it easy with a one-year-old around. But that didn't happen. Uh-uh. Not a bit. Why? It's because I have an illness...

That's right, I've been infected with the current rage for monograms (check out the ridiculous paper cut E!). I have been spending the past few weeks obsessively looking at fonts and dreaming up new ways to enlarge them and get them on peoples' walls!

FINALLY after weeks of experimenting, painting, cutting, printing, and gluing, I have something to show for it!

I like to have options, so I've done several fonts and I plan to eventually finish every letter of the alphabet in each typeface.

My favorite has been doing this font. Holy moley. It is great. I'm in love. I love the antique-y feel to it! (Best thing, if you register at Veer you get 10 free credits and you can get it for free!)

Anyway. You should go check out the new doin's over at my Etsy shop. I posted a few new things today, and you can bet that as soon as I recovery from Christmas, and venture into the big city to buy more Mod Podge and double-thick chip board, you'll see more! More fonts, more colors, more letters!

Also, if you feel the need for a letter or color and it's not in my shop, I welcome custom orders!

On that note, MERRY CHRISTMAS! Thanks so much for stopping by!

1 comment: