Monday, October 18, 2010

Excuses, excuses!


Hey!

The reason I haven't posted a Back to School Monday entry is because... My son has been hogging my computer all day!

Just kidding.

I just haven't had time for it today.

It's going to get done eventually, though! Even if they're useless to everyone else, I learn a lot, or remember a lot, from doing the Monday posts. But today, it just didn't happen. Between my boy not napping, a bunch of new projects in the works for my Etsy shop, and going on a wild goose chase to glean potato fields, well, Back to School Monday will have to wait!

In a few days, I'm going to add some new stuff to my Etsy shop! I'm really excited about it, and it has not seen the light of day on this blog, so it's totally fresh. I'll keep it under wraps until I can debut it in my shop.

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment