Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pointless

When my little one goes down for the night and I pull out my sketchbook and fire up my Adobe software, my husband always wants to know what project I'm going to work on next. Or what project I'll pick back up after it's been lying around for a while, collecting dust.

This is one of those abandoned projects which I finished tonight. It's another letter. My husband also wonders why my designs normally have absolutely zero to do with the letters they represent.

The answer is: Because I feel like it! Seriously. I just like making pretty things. It's fun when things have a double meaning, but I don't shoot for that in all my designs. I just like to do what I want, the way I want.



That's why this letter M has nothing to do with a chandelier or jewels. I just made it this way because I wanted to. It's more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment