Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Buried

Posting on this blog has been woefully neglected the past few weeks. It seems like problems have just been piling up around here--a big health scare in my husband's family, the plumbing in our apartment taking a vacation, and the weird lapse of some of my Mac software, which I've spent hours upon hours trying to straighten out. It's at the repair place as we speak-- Needless to say, this month has been a doozy.

As if all that weren't bad enough, I have caught The Mother of All Colds. In JUNE. So I've been spending my days on the couch cuddled up with my baby, popping vitamins, watching Netflix, rubbing Mentholatum under my nose, and wishing that I wasn't nursing so I could at least take some NyQuil.

Obviously not much of my time is going into creative pursuits, but I hope by next week, when my husband's relative is out of the hospital, my body beats this darn cold, and I have my Mac back, I'll be back up to 100%.

My workaholic self does not enjoy lounging. I'm forcing myself to relax for a bit because I know I need it, but I'll be back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment