Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My Big Announcement!

If you've read this blog at all, it's probably pretty obvious that I haven't been doing all these posters and illustrations just for kicks. Well, I've been doing them partly for kicks. Maybe mostly for kicks. But there's a larger goal, too, than just exercising my design muscles. Something I've wanted to do since I sold my first prints in my college's end of semester art sale. And now that I'm so close, I can let the cat out of the bag!

I'm opening my first ever Etsy shop!

I'm opening my first shop, and I need your help deciding what to put in it. I've decided not to go whole hog all at first. I'm going to start off with about four prints, but now I have so many to choose from, I'm a little bewildered. I don't want to randomly throw things to the wall to see what sticks, so I'm asking your opinion.

I'll number all the prints,just tell me in the comments what numbers are your favorite, up to four of them. If you like something but wish it were a different color, list the image's number and then say what color you'd rather see.

I totally welcome all your other input as well! I'm so excited for this new venture! Thanks for your comments!

#1


#2


#3


#4


#5


#6


#7


#8


#9


#10


#11


#12


#13


#14


#15


#16


#17


#18


#19

6 comments:

  1. Looks like I get to leave my opinion as well. I like #13, 11, 8, 5. Those are my Favorite. No I don't think that the colors need to change at all. I like as is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 13, 6, 5, 8, 11, 16, 19. Okay, I know you specifically said up to four. But I was feeling rebellious and I didn't want to follow the rules today. Sorry. I liked 17 too but it was hard for me to read. That's probably because I'm on a netbook though. Cute! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. You sneaky girl! Everyone is going to read this blog post because they'll think you're pregnant. Very ingenious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 19,15,10,6,and 5 were my very most favorites, but I liked them all. Ye are so talented. What do I do? Not much. Clean toilets... Well we all have to have a spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well Jess... I like all of them. :) But my favs are 5, 7, 10, 15, and 16. Especially 16... Can I get one to hang in my apartment? I would say I want 15, but I'm not really at happly ever after yet. Ha ha.
    Can I comment on mom's comment? She's loony sometimes and I think she needs more sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw your blog post on facebook and thought I would take a look. I really like all of these! They are so fun! I really like 5, 6, 11, & 13.

    ReplyDelete