Friday, February 4, 2011

Some like it hot... the color pink, that is.

^^in my Etsy shop right now.

Hey! It's been a while, again... I've had a lot of projects demanding my time lately, plus the mysterious daily vomiting of my little boy. I think we've finally got that figured out, but between laundering vomit-y sheets, clothes, towels, rugs, couch covers, and blankets, (because it's hard to get a 15-month-old to give warning about his nausea or aim it into anything) and working on all the stuff I've got going, well, the blog's taken a back seat (I know. Excuses.)

Anyway, I've finally stared updating the Etsy shop again. Go check it out!

Also. A matter of extreme urgency: the Pantone color of the year... Hot pink! What do you think? I wasn't quite sure at first but as usual I'm discovering that it's all in the details. Neutrals and whites with a pop of hot pink can be SO pretty. And, OK. It's not really HOT PINK. It's called Honeysuckle and it does have a hint of salmon.

There, now that that's straightened out, if you're loving the hot pink trend you're in luck because I have stuff (with more to come) that addresses the need for Honeysuckle this season.
To wit:






If you have no use in your life for the letter K, don't despair. I'll be adding more stuff, I promise!

If you DO have use for the letter K in your life and on your walls, well, what are you waiting for?

No comments:

Post a Comment